- I never, ever make the bed.
- I order the same two things at restaurants, unless I am at an Italian or Mexican or sandwich spot. Those two things are a burger or a steak.
- I am a converted Apple computer guy. Shhh... Don't tell my Mac friends.
- I have a huge sweet tooth. Ice cream is my kryptonite.
- I cannot get enough of watching TV and movies. So much so that I went to film school. Yes, I have a B.A. in Radio, TV, and Film.
- I broke my collarbone in my early teens.
- I don't like eggs, cheese without meat, oatmeal, grits, shrimp, okra, or white milk.
- I think Chuck Bartowski is the man. Chuck was/is my TV show, except for the last season. They jumped the shark.
- I was pretty much a C student in high school until the 11th and 12th grades.
- Last year, I wore a size 12 shoe; this year I wear a size 13 shoe.
2. What is the best food you’ve ever tried while traveling?
9. What book are you currently reading?
11. If at the end of your life, there is just room for one word on your grave marker, what do you think it will be?